Sunday, November 19, 2006

Dar Amsterdam

Aghh! It is COLD here. Like really. My fingers feel numb which makes it hard to type.

Bedtime last night was spent thinking warm thoughts, curling up in a ball, trying to use my own breath as a makeshift heating system and then finally getting so bored with thinking about the cold that I fell asleep. It was supposed to rain all day today but instead it was a clear sky day of beauty! I went with Karin (brunette from the previous blog's picture) to a little market after we ate a delicious vegetarian lunch and went to check out a tattoo parlour and sex shop - this is Amsterdam after all. However, we ran out of time though before she had to start work.
Today I was supposed to go to Belgium, to Brussels. I was supposed to go today and do what all good visitors in Belgium do, drink litres and litres of Belgium beer and guzzle packets and packets of Belgium chocolate, but seeing as I don't usually drink and I don't have dairy, I figured I wasn't missing out on too much... I have also delayed going to Paris so I can stay here for a little bit. In Paris I am staying with my mum's cousin Sophie. She is a former model and married to the guy who started Perrier water. She is kindly letting me stay in one of her flats in Paris. Should be lovely.

If anyone would like to join me, just let me know, I am going to be there from this Wednesday until Monday. It seems to be such a shame to be alone in paris... Consider it....
;)

Peace and love!

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home