Monday, October 30, 2006

Reflections

Last night I was out with friends in Long Beach. We had a good night but at the end of the night when we were all heading out of the club, someone pulled a gun.

I don't think I have ever been so genuinely terrified in all my life. I was terrified because I have never come across a situation like this before, one in which one person, in a moment, can potentially hurt and/or kill someone around them so blatently. I was terrified because my friendship group was split in two and I didn't know where half the group was...

Everything ended up being okay but it is a stark reminder to me that I am not in Bris-vegas anymore...

I am so lucky though to have the friends that I do. I never feel totally screwed or alone and that is really amazing. Thank you to Avery, Marissa, Jessica and Cindy for a great night.

k
p.s. I am now officially single.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

And there is plenty of Aussie love to go around... you know it!

I love you long time.

Oh yeah!

k
p.s. Don't take a bullet for me, I would be so sad... Just love me...
MWAH!

9:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u stay in la, it wont be the last gun u see. lol

11:55 am  
Blogger Kristiāna said...

I know...

Scary...

k

2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home