Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Health Retreat Goodness

Hmmm...... health retreat goodness.....

If you can spare the time and money (and you should make a point of doing so), I recommend going to a health retreat.

A typical day might look like:
6:00 Wake up.
6:30 Tai Chi
7:00 Walk
8:00 Breakky (salt and sugar free muslie's and cereals plus a buffet of the freshest tastiest fruit ever!)
9:00 Cooking class to show you how to cook delicious meat, salt and sugar free meals.
10:30 Morning tea (usually some sort of all natural smoothy)
10:30 Deep water running class.
11:30 Yoga
12:00 Lunch (A range of fresh and delicious meat, salt and sugar free salads plus a very healthy main meal - maybe a preservative free curry or something...)
1:00 Boxing class
2:00 Gym Circuit
3:00 Afternoon tea (a nuitricious muffin)
3:00 Meditation
4:00 Stretch Class
5:00 Walk
6:15 Dinner (an entre and main that was meat, sugar and salt free and so tasty!!)
7:00 Laughter workshop

On some days you might even add a massage or facial to the above... It was great!

And I met some interesting and delightful people who I will meet up with in the future. One couple has insisted I come and visit them when I am in London and another lady works in the International Court at the Hague and has offered to show me and my friend around when we get there!

Anyway, from my week away I feel refreshed, grounded and cleansed. Despite my minor breakdown yesterday when I realised that I am actually going away for a long time and I can't get and give hugs from you all on demand and I am feeling slightly vulnerable... everything is sweet.

I leave for LA tomorrow morning. So next email is likely to be from the City of Angels.

Until next time!

Kristiana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home