Sunday, November 26, 2006

Wee, Paris

Oh . My. God.

Think the type of European wealth you see in those documentaries of 'the Elite'. Double it. Welcome to my temporary Parisian world. Seriously.

I have never heard so much name-dropping in my entire life, not because these people need to impress anyone, just because these are their friends...

It is nice to be a visitor but at the same time, those that know me will know I love taking photos but in this world the total (and mostly necessary) lack of trust prevents it.

I am sorry for the lack of contact but the French (seemingly random collection of keys on the keyboard) is confusing the hell out of me and the cheapest internet access point I could find is for $AUD12 an hour. Ouch, because I am definately not one of the super rich...

But Paris seems like a crazy and wonderful place. I have done some tourist things (duh) and learnt a lot about community projects in Israel that this family are heavily involved in. I am really enjoying myself and will certainly be back.

Next stop, Tuesday, San Sebastian in Spain.

Lots of love.
k

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That, my friend, is why you know me as raffie. And that is how I am able to protect you if anyone tries to do anything to you!

Love you!

k

7:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home