Thursday, May 18, 2006

All Night Study at CSUF!

At last the computer labs at school are open 24hours!!!

Woo!!!

It's times like this I feel happy. Then I remember that when I go home, late at night, all on my own, I will go past the library. On the morning of July 12, 1976 a janitor that used to work here went on a 5 minute killing spree that resulted in seven murders in what is now the Pollak Library basement and the first floor lobby. I then have to walk past the Humanities building where a guy that used to work with some of the people that were murdered committed suicide...

Tonight I also have the added bonus of doing this with a swollen left arm that is the result of a bee sting that occurred when I went to hug a friend this afternoon...

Creepy, heeby jeebies.....

Bleg!

P.s. In the first few weeks I came to CSUF I was told about some of the above because when I was in the library this one time I swear I heard voices...

AGGHHH!!

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home