Friday, May 19, 2006

Thursday fun times!

After my very last day as a ticketing penguin (aka box office stubby) I made fairy bread for the LGBA kids.

Unfortunately for them I couldn't find any 100s and 1000s (which they call sprinkles) in the store so I used nerds instead... mua ha ha! They'll never know... MUA HA HA!

It was a hit!

Before going out, my friend Nicky introduced me, Ace and The Fish to letterboxing which sent us on a little bit of a treasure hunt around school...

That night we went out as usual to West Hollywood and then for pizza nearby before attending an afterparty. It was tops.

Best part of the night was bursting out into song at the pizza shop (which I am known to do) and having two people slip money into my jeans.... I think they were trying to shut me up...

Anyway, got home at 10am courtesy of Christine and Briah - Thank you!!!

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home