Monday, February 26, 2007

Apparently famous...

So one of my supervisors over here asked if she had seen me on a billboard, I was all, "you know, it is entirely possible..." not really seriously. As it turns out, she had seen me on a billboard. A billboard on a busy road in the centre of the capital city of the Emirates. HA!

Apparently a photo of me had been taken at this same conference two years ago and someone had the bright idea to make it into one of many billboards advertising the conference this year. For an unknown reason I am pictured beneathe the Canadian flag in my formerly blonde glory!

HA HA!

When the busload of delegates I was responsible for drove past it with me today, a girl from Melbourne all of a sudden turned to me and asked if I was also used in university adventising in Australia. I said "you know, it is entirely possible..." to which she replied, "Yeah, I think I have seen you in billboard advertising for QUT at the Melbourne Central train station".

I was all, "REALLY?!?!" - HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

So yes, apparently I am quite famous but don't worry loyal fans, I will remember you now and from the top... (just let me ride this ego bubble a little longer...)...

k!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

I update when I get around to it so I backdate and pretend like I have been updating all along... thanks for calling me out on that...

LOVE YA!

k

1:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home