Monday, February 05, 2007

Birthday Weekend.

Did anybody else feel that crazy energy Friday? Apparently it was a Leo/Aquarius full moon, whatever it was, I was flying.

I headed off the the beach around lunch time to take the surfboard for a dip because it has been a while since I attempted... Although confirming that I am not the prosurfer I pretend I can be, I was able to discover a new and remarkable ability to swallow amazing amounts of sea water. Yes, I know, call the Guiness Book of World Records now and make sure you get my autograph soon!

Actually, don't worry about the autograph. I promise my loyal following not to forget you...

After beach I went to a mate's house because she decided to host a life drawing class. It was tops! I am a TOTAL artiste! Again, I will remember the little people...

Saturday I had a booking to get my next tat. Around lunch time I rang the artist to let him know I was just going to be about ten minutes late and he let me know he was running about 2 and a half hours late. This was not good and I had to cancel. GAH!

Saturday night was tops! Decided to go to The Beat and the Down Under bars because they are the tackiest and sleaziest places ever, always good fun! And good fun was had!

Armed with "Birthday Girl" scralled across my chest I enjoyed the birthday wishes of many and danced with many more. I even got a date out of my night! WOOT!

Sunday was said date. Went splendidly. Received flowers, was taken out, taken to the park, taken to a movie, met some of the fam... 9 hours later I decided I had a 'potential' on my hands...

Woot woot!

Thanks to all for the bonza weekend!

You ALL rock!!!

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home