Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Today

There once was this (clearly crazy) Dutch girl who said to me, "I wondered what your flaw was, and now I realise it is that you miss flights".

Well, not one to live down expectations, I lasted 15 whole days into 2007 before I missed my first flight. Gah, I don't know why I do this so often but I really need to work on this... It happens far too often...

Anyhu, Sydney was good, got to learn more about potential job situation and realised it probably encompasses just about everything I could possibly ask for from a job AND organisation EVER... except pay... I am in the process of negotiating the pay situation and will let you know more about it shortly.

For now, it is a beautiful day to save some lives people!

kristiana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home