Thursday, February 22, 2007

Feelings.

I had forgotten to feel.

I had remembered feeling but had forgotten to forget and just feel.

You made me forget. You made me forget my fears. You made me forget my hurt and because you made me forget, I got scared.

You just smiled. Your smile was contagious so I looked away in case I caught it. But although not immediate, it soon became obvious, I had looked away too late.

I smiled.

I felt.

I smiled some more.

Then a series of unexpected things happened. Not one, not two, but three, three people who had previously shown me how to feel were in contact. All three were beautiful beings, all three were magical spirits and all three were amazing but not one, not two, not either of these three could make me feel now. They just made me smile. They made me smile because they reminded me of an adventure still to come. An adventre with you.

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home