Monday, January 08, 2007

The world is my oyster, I just have to work out how to shuck it...

Today I went and saw a Careers and Employment counseller at QUT. She was so angry that I was unable to secure an American Visa which made me feel better. She also reckons I have a tonne of employment options which added to me feeling quite excellent.

I know, I know, due to the experiences I have had and the qualifications I have accumulated, the fact that I will not have to worry about securing a job seems obvious, but I've been a bit down lately and just needed to hear a relatively objective person tell me that I could do whatever I wanted to do. So today I am powering on and deciding what I will do this year, where I want to be and in what capacity. It feels good to be back in the game!

Hope everyone else is feeling equally great or better (preferably better)!

Don't forget to keep me updated!

Oh! And let me know if you think of any jobs for me to take up!

Lots of love.

k

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

No angel, it is not insulting your intelligence, it is insulting your ability to be honest and for me to trust you. I mean, thanks for the vote of confidence Starshine. I hope you are feeling better!

Sending you healing energy.

k

7:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home