Thursday, March 01, 2007

What an event!

Being behind the scenes at this conference is totally chaotic!

Cultural clashes, programming malfunctions, no sleep, responsibility for young adults I don't know and misinformation. So crazy, so much fun!

I work hard these past few days with other local and international student ambassadors and have made many new international friends, and caught up with some familiar ones. I got to go to the home of the Sheikh and attend the engagement party of one of his daughter's, I got to meet and see Placido Domingo perform, I was introduced to Prince Charles and exchanged dialogue with him about youth affairs and at the very last moment of the conference, the guy that invented to walkman offered me a job!

I am currently looking into details for said job and will keep you updated but it looks like I'll be leaving Aus again soon - yay!!

Peace and love!

k

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

Yes, like the actual Prince from England... So now I have met his dad, the Duke of Edinburgh and his youngest son, Harry too.

Funny.

k

1:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home