Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'd forgotten how aweful it is to be sick!

I flew back to Brisbane on Friday morning and was taken straight to emergency with the worst inside and out body pains I can remember, high fever and chesty cough. Emergency had a few people waiting and I told mum I couldn't wait around I just needed to crash.

She took me home and crash I did.

Only waking to occassionally eat and shower I woke up Monday on antibiotics. Today is Wednesday (International Women's Day) and I am well on the road to fighting fit - WOOT WOOT!

So sorry for the lack of contact, I was busy dying. But I am back in action now and rearing to go!

See you soon!

k
p.s. Happy International Women's day - thank you to all the amazing women that inspire me every single day and to the awesome men that support and encourage them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home