Tuesday, May 30, 2006

San Fran

What happens in Frisco stays in Frisco.

THAT'S how good it was.

I can tell you that in San Fran we didn't get too see nearly half of what we intended. Santa Cruiz, the museums, the art galleries, the theatres and the rest will have to wait...

We did however, see the Golden Gate bridge. In fact we walked it. Well, my friends walked it... I mainly danced across it. I can honestly tell you that I think it is the most beautiful man-made structure I have ever seen. The red perfectly contrasts with the blue sky and the greyish green hills on either side, it is the platform for some amazing unspoilt views of the bay, Alcatraz and San Fransisco, underneath the bridge sea lions play and people kyak, it is really beautiful.

We also partied a lot. Proper partied with lots of unforgettable and unsharable stories. It was definately on a par with schoolies as the best post exam week EVER.

GIANTIC THANK YOU TO MY PARTNERS IN CRIME THIS WEEKEND:
Cat, Cristina, Gatorade, Grace, Lena, Lucky, Jessica, Marissa,
AND ESPECIALLY HUGE THANK YOU TO Arianna and Natasha.

Love you guys!
(And your mom's!)

Aussie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home