Monday, May 22, 2006

Long Beach Pride and India Arie

Today I FINALLY got to sleep for more than a couple of hours!!!

Weeee!!!!

Today I decided I should study for my final two university exams EVER!

Today I went into school and pretended to study for about 2 hours. Then some friends tried to encourage me to attend a local Greek festival with them. I stood by my guns and refused. Then Thashawna invited me to Long Beach Pride, where just about all my friends were.... How could I refuse!?!?

Much outdoor music festival goodness and a performance by India Arie later we delightfully headed to an afterparty before I passed out in the early morning telling myself I would wake up in a few hours to go and study before my exams.

Hella fun (and sleep deprived) weekend!

Woo!!

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home