Thursday, June 15, 2006

I really do (heart) NY!

I would never have thought such a big city could be so friendly.

NY is definately on the possible list for potential future establishments....

Moving on, I have now arrived safely in Montreal, eh.

Yes, people really do say 'eh' (when they aren't speaking Canadian French).

Montreal is about the size of one of the major Aussie cities with more of a student vibe. It is so chill, with lots of awesome graffitti, gentrified dodge areas and music/outdoor festivities.

I dig it.

I'll have a proper look around tomorrow before moving on Friday to Toronto via a carshare...

Missing all the kids in SoCal so big holler to y'all!

raffie

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

Pictures coming, hopefully by the time you read this, they'll be up...

k

2:02 pm  
Blogger Kristiāna said...

My bad....

I'll upload them from Germany.

Promise!

3:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home