Wednesday, June 07, 2006

This week

Sleep deprivation has got me wondering how long I have been back in Orange County for.... I believe it is a week today....

In that time I have been crashing on friends couches, partying in West Hollywood and been a little tourist around LA again (e.g. yesterday, before going a hunt for the HOLLYWOOD sign I went to the LACMA where I noticed that just outside was the tar pit from "My Girl" where the girl thinks the boy has thrown her mother's ring...). Oh! I also made it back down to Las Vegas briefly where I got tattooed....

Anyway, big thank you to Lena, Grace, Marissa, Natasha and Claudia for your hospitality this week while I have been homeless!

k

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

I liked the Klimpt exhibition the most...

Klimpt = way cool.

k

2:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home