Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Big Gay Day

Brisbane's Big Gay Day Out this year cost me $20 I didn't have but was perhaps the best $20 I've spent all year!

The event helped raise over $30,000 for related LGBT support services and provided me with many smiles, new friends and random stories such as Robyn or Kacee.

Kacee was this 6'3" male ski instructor by day, roaring drag queen by night who was coming onto me after I told her that I liked her bunny tale... Robyn (pictured) was this beautiful woman who walked past me and my friends who we told was beautiful, who promptly told us she was a transexual and who was then laughed at by all of us because we thought she was joking. She wasn't... opps.

I got to see Sneaky Sound System perform but for me, the highlight was seeing Leo Sayer perform and having the chance to have a boogie to the greatest song ever, "You make me feel like dancing.... gonna dance the night away..." live with several thousand other people and their heat in the street, all smiles.

Woot, woot!

I need a job.

Now.

k

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

You already have me, remember MFL?

k

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home