Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I love you.

Thank you for your patience in watching me squirm, question, step forward and push back, in letting me prod you, tease you, capture you and deny you.

I respect your intellect and your stability, your tenacity, ambition and open mindedness, your connection and committment to your family and your independence. You inspire me with your thinking, your spontenaity and your passion. You make me want to be a better person, a fuller person, to dream bigger and act larger.

Even though I have loved others and still do, there is ever expanding room for you in my soul and being. The puzzle you showed me how to piece together is splendid and I can't wait to see what other games we can manuvoure together.

"I love you" doesn't seem to cut it right now but I don't know how else to express how being away from you makes me feel lost, how being with you feels like I'm high and how many times I have caught myself thinking "this is incredible". This IS incredible. YOU are amazing.

I can't wait for more seemingly random, sometimes planned, mostly spontaneous, exciting and moving adventures we will have together but I know you are loving the suspense... you're weird like that.
I love your weirdness.

So to my favourite werido, I've just realised I'm in love with you. Maybe I'll freak out about it tomorrow, but for tonight I'm just going to sit with the intensity of my own emotions.


k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home