Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Filling in gaps.

Because I have done a whole lot of nothing to advance my resume in the last year or so I was starting to feel a bit down. Kristina decided it was time to perk up my spirits a little and nominate me for an award, the Young Achievers Award for Community Service in fact.

This made me feel a little bit better but what made me feel damn well incredible was when she told me that I had been short listed into the top three nominations for this award!

Apparently what got me into the top three nominations was a project I have been thinking of and have been slowly progressing towards, that is designed to initially create awareness about the inequalities and unfairness faced by homosexuals, people in inter-racial relationships and people in inter-religious relationships. Step two is generating understanding for these people and step three is about instigating acceptance. That is about all I can tell you about the project at this stage but I am TOTALLY stoked to find out that there seems to be a lot of support for my idea.

Will absolutely let you know the progress of the award and my project.

With love and joy!

k

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena Woo said...

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEW PROJECT!!!

Hire me when it's all done, too :P

xoxox

3:18 am  
Blogger Kristiāna said...

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

YOU, Starshine, are a TOTAL asset!

k

10:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home