Thursday, May 17, 2007

Back in California!!!

So there has been no mention on this site at all about my travel plans to the States because we wanted it to be a surprise visit and graduation gift to my mates in SoCal. Although I find it difficult to keep my own secrets (and apparently so do my friends), the word still got hidden totally from the one person I didn't want to find out, Lena.

Lena is definately one of my closest mates. She is excentric and random, super friendly and passionate, honest and caring. She regularly comments on my blog and always keeps me in the loop on things happening in the States.

Keeping our trip to the States a secret from Lena was nearly impossible but it everntually worked out and I couldn't have been happier with her reaction, unless of course she hadn't of backed away from me...

Ha ha!

Nice to be back people!!!

Thanks for keeping the secrets and I'll be catching up with as many of you as possible over the next few weeks!

Love you all!

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home