Saturday, January 19, 2008

Getting Fired.

I have my two month appraisal this afternoon and I have just learnt that during a probation period, an individual can get fired for any reason and has no option for appeal (thank you Mr Howard!).

Due to the second-in-charge having it in for me, and the big boss being a puppet to the second-in-charge, I am pretty sure I am going to get fired today.

I learnt about the probation laws about 10minutes ago and was really, really upset. But now, now I feel free! No more work at job with messed up office politics and no logic. No more work for people I don't respect in an organisation that is mishandled. No more work for a group I am not passionate about and for little recompense. Hurray for freedom!!!!

And the best way to celebrate will be at Big Day Out this weekend!

Oh yeah!

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home