Friday, January 11, 2008

I just entered the office as a client was standing at the front desk waiting for someone, while pulling out a massive wedgie… I considered waiting at the glass front door until she was done but I sincerely couldn’t be bothered so as I opened the door I turned my head as if I had been looking at something away from her general direction and when our eyes eventually met I said a brief (pardon the pun), ‘Hello’.

Yesterday one of our regular volunteers (and a former client) was at the front desk dressed as a sailor (complete with hat). The week before Christmas he was dressed in a Santa outfit and I hadn’t really paid much attention (it was Christmas after all). Apparently this guy always dresses up in some costume… He is also apparently a bit of a regular on the public transportation system, dressed in a blue public service outfit, carrying a clipboard and asking to see people’s tickets.

Awkward people that make me smile and encourage me to play longer…

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home