Saturday, January 26, 2008

To my surprise...!

No, I wasn't fired!
What a ruin to my weekend... Nah, too hard to ruin a weekend with Big Day Out!!!!!!
What an EXCELLENT event!!

As usual, I danced like a mad woman, was exposed to new music, was entertained by weird costumes, and laughed at all the gimmicks, but the definite highlight, by far was seeing Bjork.

What a splendid experience! It was like watching a creative person use their talent to explore an idea with God. It felt like a total privilage to see Bjork dance and sing and play on stage, not as a performance for an adoring audience, but as a form of personalised creative expression. She was amazing.

I'd love to see her again some day.

After such a great day I was determined not to let work get me down again... I lasted a day and a half and I realised that I just needed to quit while I was ahead. I just handed in my letter of resignation with the required one week notice. Next Friday, the day before my birthday, I will be free!!!!

Hurrah!!

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home