Saturday, February 02, 2008

The best decision EVER!

Knowing that I only had one week left has made this week a good week. Knowing that I don't have to worry about my personal safety due to warped company procedures with dangerous clients, knowing that I don't have to deal with the heinous second in charge or the loose cannon CEO, knowing that I have now officially become a contributor to the 87% turn-over rate at the organisation and am one of 13 people that quit in the last month alone feels GREAT!

I welcome temporary unemployment, not having a car and being broke so that I never ever have to enter that work premises ever again!

Having said that, thank you to my amazing team, to Josie and Christine, and my supervisor Theresa for making my 71 days as an employee workable!

Good luck on your own job searches!

Kristiana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home