Friday, January 29, 2010

Sleepover

This morning I had a hint of a sunrise - just a crackling of orange staining the grey sky, trying to erupt forward and make a reflection upon the wide sea below.

This morning was not in the sunrise's favour.

However, the clouds had lifted enough to see the lovely snow capped mountains on the neighbouring island of Quadra (at least I think they're on Quadra), and they looked quietly majestic surrounded by the morning clouds.

I don't usually get to wake up to the Ocean but last night was a sleep over at Kimberley's place to watch a certain TV show we're both fans of... Unfortunately last night was a repeat episode for no apparent reason, but at least I got to see the ocean and mountains this morning!

It felt good to see the ocean first thing. I've very much missed weekly beach trips to get cleansed... But I am don't quite miss them enough to venture into the freezing waters kissing Campbell River.

Maybe I'll get desperate enough soon...

For now some sunshine would be nice??
k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home