Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Buggar!

It was a beautiful (rainy, cold and overcast) winter's day. After a long (attempt at) sleep I slowly awoke (because I was in pain and feeling a cold coming on) and got ready early for school (so I could do some homework that I didn't get finished yesterday). After getting ready (and deciding to skip a shower because the room was just too cold) I made my way out the front of the apartment (the same complex that houses the underwear thief and the same complex where I was stood up on Saturday,) to learn that my (Aunt's) bicycle had been freed (not by me).

I now have the bike chain's keys in my pocket (and am willing to use them to key the car of the self centered jerk that stole my only form of transport!).

Gah!

Some days you win and some days you loose.

k

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

I went to report stolen bike to the police station yesterday and they told me that nothing can be done so I may as well not bother.

Ohh well.

At least someone else is now using a bike to get from A to B.

8:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home