Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Clubbing, Casting and Getting Stood Up!


Yay for gay kids!

The friends I have made from the LGBA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Alliance) took me out clubbing in West Hollywood on Thursday and Friday night.

Thursday night we went to a nightclub called "Here". It was hot. Gay girls here are so much more feminine and prettier than home... sorry. I was being friendly to one girl who looked like she was by herself when I learnt that she wasn't there to party, she was casting people for an MTV show called "Date My Mom". She got my contact details so maybe I'll be on TV here... yay!

Friday night we went partying again in Hollywood at a gay event that only happens once a month. There I was harassed by a married lesbian. I kept on telling her that I wasn’t comfortable with her attention towards me with her wife there but I guess it must be hard resisting my allusive Aussie charm… ha!

Speaking of allusive Aussie charm that people can’t resist…. Saturday night I was stood up! Never in my life have I been stood up! I was so upset! I was even more upset than when my bra got stolen last week! Does this guy not realize how irresistible I am (at least to the lesbian folk)?!?!? Gah!

Sunday night was the Oscars or Academy Awards… Whatever…. It is so not a big deal here. It is really weird. At home the show is a big deal and here I am, with the ceremony happening where I was out clubbing a couple of nights ago, and it’s all ‘whatever’.

This Thursday I am flying away. I go to the United Arab Emirates for the Women as Global Leaders Conference – mua ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Will be back on the 15th. Love you!

k

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

Alex is a gay guy who has recently 'come out' as being bi.

Alex is great and is introducing me to his sexy, (straight), 6 foot 2 inches friend.

Pool tomorrow is a no-go for me. I have to do homework in preparation for overseas adventures that cause me to miss a week of school.

However, I am only gone one week! AND I might bring back Arabian goodies upon my return!

(Cristina has already put in a request for a sexy Arabian lady called Armina and my housemate wants a sexy Arabian man).

11:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home