Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentines day rant...

I am a bitter and twisted single.

Not usually, just on Valentines day.

Usually I am absolutely delighted that I am free to flirt and have fun with whoever I want, whenever I want.... It is the jealousy that comes from seeing other people get presents that I might otherwise be entitled to that makes me cut.

However, not worrying about someone else is great. I don't have to be concerned about 'them' forgetting some anniversary we've created or worse, me forgetting... and I can put the money I would otherwise put into something my chosen person might like, into buying something I will LOVE for myself.

Ha!

Maybe I am a little bitter but I am also single and happy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

Ha ha, funny American using "g'day" in a sentence instead of as a greeting.

Love your work.

k

3:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home