Friday, March 24, 2006

This week and beyond!

This week I finally completed a Human Rights Course I have been doing online (through the International Centre for Conflict and Human Rights Analysis) for the last 10 weeks. It allowed me to learn about human right along with and from nearly a hundred participants from about 40 countries!

On Saturday I attended a Student Leadership Conference at school. It was a great chance to reevaluate my own leadership style respective of the development projects I do. One speaker in particular was really great and apparently has an regular email newsletter that is really helpful. (I recommend you sus the guy, Scott Greenberg, out).

I am sorry this email is so bland. It has been absolutely chockers this week with assessment! (I actually walked into two of my classes on Monday to discover that we had a test, Tuesday I had two assignments, Yesterday I had another one and today I had two more...)!

But tomorrow! Tomorrow I am off to Hawaii to go wallow in nature. I am meeting up with Veronika (my Hawaiian friend from the World Youth Congress) to plant trees, clean beaches, go sailing, get a massage and generally hang with her in Hawaii!

Will be back next weekend so you may not here from me for a little while.

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home