Thursday, June 29, 2006

Black Eyed Peas

I was feeling a little bummed today. I was really missing my mates and love in SoCal and just needed to be out with my crew having a boogie.

One of my favourite bands, the Black Eyed Peas, just happened to be doing a show and I decided to go.

Having never paid for a concert in my life I wasn't about to start now. I chose instead to head to the rooftop of the German parliamentary building (where Hitler ensured he claimed absolute power and started the war) and planned look over the Adidas stadium, a stadium specifically built to house 10,000 fans of the football and for concerts during the World Cup. It was a great plan that didn't cater for the fact that this specially built stadium is well designed and you can't really see into it from the parliamentary roof and you really can't hear anything from up there either...

This upset me because the last time I saw the Black Eyed Peas was from on top of a QUT building in Brisbane that I had scaled with two friends and I thought it would be nice to continue the rooftop boogie theme....

Anyway, heading downstairs to stand outside the stadium I started talking to some people doing surveys. They had designed the surveys to be a kind of game for young teens to get them thinking about drug use and hopefully discourage their use... I volunteered to help and we got talking. End result: They had enough volunteers but I unexpectedly gained free access to the Black Eyed Peas show and a potenial free ticket to Robbie Williams gig in the near future!

Karma baby!

Love it!

The Peas were great and I thank Tanya (the lady who gave me the ticket)!!!
I hope I can return the favour some day!

k

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

AHHHH HAAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA!!!

OH MY GOSH THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!

A GERMAN VERSION OF YOU!!!!

HAAAA HAAA HAA!!!!!

LOVE YOU!

k

11:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home