Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blow Lviv!

Look, the last few days have been fun. The weather has been gorgeous, the people have been pleasantly rude, the sites have been lovely, the other hostel kids informative and friendly, and the food interesting. However, Casper and I have both been struggling without the people we love and have decided that we need more stimulation to distract us. Tomorrow we are heading to Hungry.

Yah.

Budapest is supposed to be fun!

We've decided we'll stay there for a few days, party, explore and then go down and across to Bucarest (Romania) before coming back to the Ukraine to get our flight out and into Holland....

Ha!

Would post pictures but I have realised that I left my camera charger in our hostel in Krakow and am therefore trying to preserve battery power...

Love everyone long time!

k

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

Well, I emailed the hostel people who were really friendly and let me know that they had found my phone but no charger....

I let them know that I never left my phone and to let me know if the charger turned up....

I actually don't think I left my charger there.... I know this sounds weird, but I am sure that someone stole it out of my bag on the bus....

WHO STEALS CHARGERS??

Someone who needs recharging I guess...

Love your guts!

raffie

9:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home