Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Italians!

First of all the Italian team robs the Aussies of our next game and then they steal the Germans' smiles!!!

I am never eating pizza again in protest...

Agh, that's a lie... I have discovered the most delicious spinich pizza in the history of spinich pizzas here... and it comes frozen from the Lid'l local supermarket... I have been known to have it at all hours of the day... Hmmm... spinch pizza goodness...

Um... What was I saying?

Happy 4th of July my Americano's!!!!!

Happy drunkedness my Germanians!!!

Happy happy everyone else!!

(No, I am not high).

k

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

I'm not sorry we can't meet up!

Damn girl!

Gotta hand it to you though, you sure are brave coming on here with words like that.... wow!

:)

Jokes.

Italy did play well... this time...

Heart you!

k

12:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home