Thursday, July 13, 2006

Eyebrows, pigeons and mexican food

CASPER IS THE BOMB!!!

He is so funny and we are going to have SO MUCH FUN!
...once my eyebrow grows back....

Yah, umm... Casper came to me today with a little section of his eyebrow missing. It was so chav that it was adorable... We decided tonight that it would be cute for me to do the same thing... Yah, it's not... I look stupid...

Whatever, my mum says I'm cool!

Moving on, I just had mexican food for dinner in Poland. Ha!
It tasted more salady than beany but it was nice... they also served coldslaw and peanuts with it instead of nachos... random goodness.

In other random news, I don't think I have ever seen so many pigeons getting it on in my entire life in one space... If you want to see animal action, apparently the main square in Krakow is the place to be!

Gah, I hope my eyebrow grows back soon...

k

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

Gah... Spontaneous ideas should not be acted upon sometimes...

Must remember that....

Love you!

From the one-and-a-half eyebrowed Aussie in Krakow.

Raffie

3:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home