Sunday, August 06, 2006

In the Netherlands

Casper's family has the most quaint seaside house in a little coastal village called Bergan Aan Zee which is where we have been staying the past couple of days. I hadn't realised how much I missed the beach until we came here but now that we are here, I am so delighted to have sea salty air in my lungs and a cool wind kissing my cheeks!

While here we have cycled through the sand dunes, stopped to eat mulberries growing by the path, seen the windmills you expect of Holland and eaten lots of very sweet Dutch food. It's been fun! Tomorrow we go to Amsterdam!

Woo!

k

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

Absolute YAY for cleaner beaches!!!

Wait til I show you Australian beaches chicka!

k

9:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nice pictures! It's Bergen aan Zee by the way, with an "e" not an "a".

6:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home