Monday, July 24, 2006

What wonderful days!!

Great weather, great company, what more can I ask for...

The last few days I have visited a Palace that overlooked Budapest city shortly after exploring a church that was built sometime in the 15th Century, I have spent an entire day lounging and perving on beautiful international people at old-school Turkish bath, I have boggied with a crazy Hungarian woman at a medievil festival (before she ditched me for Casper despite the fact that everybody else at the festival could see that Casper was clearly gay...), I have got dressed up in a spandex, army-print, jumpsuit in a second-hand shop (and let us never mention that again), and tonight I cried to a brillient Hungarian movie being shown at an outdoor International Film Festival in between the Museum of Ethnography (which is architecturely brillient) and the Hungarian parliament house (which looks like an amazing castle). Best of all though, I made new and interesting friends.

I really do love Budapest and will definately be back one day!

Tomorrow, Casper and I are on a train to Bucarest in Romania... We are considering a day trip to Transylvania.... We'll see....

Sending you all some k-love!

raffie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

I took tonnes of pics but I can not upload them right now because:
a) trying to preserve camera battery
(p.s. realised charger was stolen, not fogotten...)
b) this is a super old-school computer that doesnt have a DVD drive let alone a USB port....
(at least I have net though, right?)

Mucho love.

k

12:30 am  
Blogger Kristiāna said...

Unfortunately, I have one of those cameras that wont let you use 'regular' batteries.... you have to actually charge the camera to charge the battery....

I just burnt my photos onto a cd though and now I am on a computer, I cant get the computer to read the damn CD!

Gah.. we'll get there one day...

k

1:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home