Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bucarest

This morning I woke up the most gorgeous Romanian mountainside!!!

It was spectacular!

Casper and I have decided to head back that way in a few days on our way back to the Ukraine... Right now though, we are in Bucarest. The buildings are older and the streets dirtier, the people seem friendlier (though the gypsies what to steal things from you a bit more) and it is a little cooler (Bucarest was HOT!).

I probably wont be updating this for a few days so do not feak out that Dracular has got me (even though we are heading that way...)! I will be more than likely okay, there are just issues finding internet access in Romania.

So goodbye for now my beautiful people!

Kristiana

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

I tell you what, something is sucking my blood!

I havent had so many 'random' bites in a long time.... Casper is suffering the same....

Oh my god, I hope they aren't bed-bug-bites!!!!

I don't think so.... I hope not...

AHH!

k

1:59 am  
Blogger Kristiāna said...

I love you even though you are weird.

:)

k

5:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home