Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Holidays

Isn't it a funny world we live in?

I wanted to title this blog "Happy Christmas" but have become aware recently of how politically incorrect it is to say that... I mean I am not Christian and neither is my family but we say "Merry Christmas" to each other and we know we are just meaning something along the lines of "Hope you have a good day, glad you are here to share it with me, wishing that it continues to be nice".

Meh, whatever.

Christmas was a pleasant afternoon spent with family back in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Not too hot and not too cold I was able to have a relaxing morning with my brother sister and father during bruch and then a smooth afternoon with my sister, mum and her family at my aunts.

It is nice to know I am not too old for presents from the extended family, not that it was about that...
;)

Anyway, happy holidays to you all and thanks for keeping up with my world during the course of this year. I hope your lives were even more exciting and challenging than mine and that next year is even better! Don't forget to update me sometimes, okay?!

Big smiles and cheeky giggles.

kristiana

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry. Apparently you forgot to make a post about the FABULOUS people you met up with in Barcelona. But no, don't worry. They're not offended at all. Not one bit.

8:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home