Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy new year!!

To everyone celebrating this year with the Western calander - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope you had a wonderful greeting for the new year because my best friend Jess always says that how you spend your new years is indicative of your new year...

I spent the new year having a lazy day until dad left for a party and I went to go and meet mum down on the banks of SouthBank. We watched the 9pm fireworks together there before having a boogie at the various stages nearby playing old school party mixes, 80's and latina hip-hop. We danced together until we decided to leave while still on a high note and head off to our respective parties before midnight.

As the countdown ended I told everyone at the party I was at to get up on a chair and literally LEAP into the new year with me. We all did and the ran around my best friends yard and danced.

A quiet new years but a good one. It's nice to be surrounded by some of the Aussie people I love again.

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home