Sunday, March 09, 2008

Happy Hens Night

It was Sarah’s hens night last night and we had to come in cocktail attire. I decided to wear a cute cocktail dress my best friend gave me a couple of years ago that is kind of Spanish themed, sexy. The unfortunate thing about this dress however, is the bust. This dress makes my bust disappear.

While Kristina was getting ready in the bathroom I decided to experiment. Since I never stuffed tissues or socks down my bra when I was 14, I was quite unsure of the technique as a 24 year old but with a little guidance and a lot of fiddling, those puppies eventually looked incredible despite the bust minimisation dress!

Anyway, the night was hysterical with lots of shenanigans and fun was had by all.

I am so looking forward to three Sunday’s from now when the first of our high school crew are married off.

*Loving sighs...*

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home