Saturday, April 22, 2006

Bootilicious!!!

Today was the main fundraiser for the LGBA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Alliance), an on-campus drag show called Bootilicious!

Being the good 'Alliance' member that I am, I helped out a mate - Cristina (the mate that shot me last weekend), and performed in the event. Cristina, as a drag King, performed to "I'm in love with a stripper". I, along with two other girls, were the "strippers".

In this roll I wore 20inch heels. Yes, 20inch heals. While in the spotlight I didn't fall once (the screaming and frequent toppling was reserved for when I was sent out into the audience to perform in the crowd)! I even managed to perform so well that I made significantly more money than the other two "strippers" (I refuse to acknowledge that this was due to the fact that my freakish hair and gigantic heels lead people to think I was also in drag).

To add to the greatness of the night, the LGBA actually managed to more than double their previous record earning amount for this annual event! Woo!

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home