Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hairy moments...

Yesterday I did what we all do and regret at somestage (I have a history of this...)... Yes, yesterday I dyed my own hair. This time it turned the shade I wanted, a lovely non-golden blonde.... I just didn't manage to get it where I wanted it.... However, I now have an interesting halo-type affect going on....

So after dying it I decided to straighten it. Poor hair. Couldn't take it. In fact, because I have brutilized my hair so much and it was just after dying it, and because the temperature of the straightener was too high, I burnt my hair. And not at the back where no one will notice either. At the front. Centre.

As a result, I thought I should give myself a little haircut. Bad move. Why do I never learn?!

Gah.

Presently I have an interesting glowing mullet thing going on.... I could start a trend....

More likely I scare people....

Love you!

Love me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home