Saturday, May 06, 2006

Random Beach Adventures...

I know I should have been doing one of the two assignments due this week or preparing for goup assessment, oral presentations or exams but....

Today was gorgeous weather.

Today was also May 1st - the Great American Boycott!!

Today I convinced a very tired Avy (who on our adventure got renamed Thumper) and Jessica (renamed Ace) to go to the beach with me!

We made it to Huntington beach in time for what has become known for this time of year as "June Gloom", overcast weather. I ran into the freezing surf anyway, firetwirled to a mass of sea gulls levitating off of near by sand all at once and watched a massive orange sun set behind the smog and cloud.

It was quite magical.

Thank you Thumper and Ace!

Also thanks to Cindy (renamed to The Fish), Marissa and Gatorade for joining us!

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home