Sunday, April 30, 2006

Stolen underwear - AGAIN!

That's right!

AGAIN my underwear has been stolen!

Learning from my last experience of leaving my vulnerable washing unguarded, I dolled myself up in my bikini, marched my washing down to the apartment complex's community laundry facility and perched outside to bask in the sun of yesterday's magnificant sky and catch up on some study.

I saw one old Indian lady leave the laundry area and a young couple come and go.

Some time later when I estimated my washing would be done, I went to retrieve my clothes and discovered that yet again, matching bra and underwear sets had been stolen!!!

I confronted the old Indian lady and the couple when they came back and if they are to be believed, they did not steal my underwears but have previously caught some balding Mexican man going through people's washing in the past. Apparently this man (who is said to wear a ProTurf shirt) snuck past me while sitting outside the room and stole from me again!

Gah!

Now I have no bras and fewer panties.

If anyone would like to make a donation, please let me know... bra-less antics (on me at least) don't look good....

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home