Friday, September 01, 2006

35hours in the making...

So apparently the last couple of weeks there has been a lot of "terror"ble activity going on in the world. That is uber unfortunate and saddening. But, you know what, I would really appreciate still being able to take moisturiser, toothpaste and deodorant onto a damn plane!

I really thank the airlines for providing itty-bitty tubes of toothpaste on the plane but when you have a flight from Zurich to London, to Bangkok, to Sydney, to Brisbane to make consecutively and there is no moisturister or deodorant to use, when you come back to your "home", the people that are supposed to be most happy to see you are just about ready to throw your mummified, stinky (no, sticky is too gentle of a word...) self back into the any one of the four planes that brought you back to them!

Gah!

Anyway, I have now showered and been replenished so it is now safe for me to receive visitors... So in case you haven't guessed it, I'm back in Australia!!!

SURPRISE!!

Kristiana

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

I love the fact that my AMERICAN friend is the one leaving a comment to welcome be back to AUSTRALIA!!!

Appreciated all the same bella!
(and the hugs and kisses!)

See YOU soon enough!

k

5:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home