Sunday, August 20, 2006

Prague

I have arrived in Prague!
It doesn´t seem very much like what everyone and the guide book told me it would be like... Maybe it is because it is Saturday... On the weekends, the only things that seem to happen in Europe are the nightclubs and bars...

Still, it is quiet. Really quiet. Like considering there are nearly 1.2 million people, I am surprised that the tram was incredibly spacious. I am also surprised that the tram picked us up from the only train station to Prague (which is outside the city).

Apparently though, bars and clubs are open to 6am (late even for Europe)!

The hostel I am at is a hostel in summer and a school by winter. I think we are staying in the art room. Or maybe it is the history room. I´m not sure. It is kind of cool though.

Sending you all love and happy wishes!

Raff

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristiāna said...

That is very true, I do need to do some arty stuff...

I have actually moved rooms now and last night I made some Poi-poi to play with because I couldn't find my real ones...

I used blue paper, brown string, two Qantas flight bags, two carolinas clasps and 10 pegs... incredibly random but it worked...

Loving it!

k

8:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine Prague quiet... But if you go all touristic places, you will see crowds of people. For example, I'm half a year here and I never saw quiet Wenceslav square, Old Town Square or Charles bridge.

10:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home