Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Zurich

Oh crazy!! Switzerland is insanely expensive!!

This morning I bought a soy milk and a little bun about half the size of my fist. It cost me 6.9Fks or about the same amount in US Dollars...

Otherwise, Zurich is interesting. First appearences are deceiving and although at times it can seem mundane, in parts sleazy and a fraction quirky, it is actually a pretty safe, happening, funky place!

Last night I discovered lots of interesting and amuzing things before deciding to get a nose piercing. I leave here tomorrow and you`ll hear from me next in a few days.

Love you all!

raff

p.s. MASSIVE thank you to Flavio for his mattress!!!
(Flavio not only proved to be a great Swiss host who let me into his house and his world but he also ended up saving me a great deal of cash that would have otherwise been dedicated to hostels...) THANKS AGAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home