Monday, August 14, 2006

Back in Berlin

The last few days I have been down in the Southern part of Germany at a tiny village. There, I went with Veronika twice to Mother Meera's Darshum. Mother Meera is supposed to be an Avitar, like a special being placed on Earth to spread love and peace and hopefully heal the world enough, and inspire positive energy in others enough for the world be be able to save itself. I gather....

It was pretty cool... A very personal experience but one that gave me a lot to think about and filled me with lots of feelings of pure love....

I don't know if the above makes sense but just in case it doesn't, just know that I have not joined a cult and that I am safe (and a bit wet) back in Berlin. Plans have changed a LOT the last month or two, so why stop the trend??
:D

Anyway, will write again when I know my next steps.

Mucho love.

raff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home