Saturday, April 07, 2007

Job Rejected

I have decided to reject the job offer I got for Dubai, it just seems like the people who offered me the job have no set job description or organisation in place. Besides, I have been doing a lot of research since my job offer and learnt that:
a) There are a ridiculous number of jobs for people like me in Dubai.
b) The jobs there pay very well (and it is not difficult to find a job that pays better than the first job offer I got).
c) I already have friends stationed in Dubai, Australian and Emirate citizens.
d) It is easier to get a job once in the country.

So, I have booked in some flights and have secured a partner in crime, it is official, I am moving to the United Arab Emirates and leaving Australia May 16th indefinately.

EXCITEMENT!

k

3 Comments:

Blogger Lena Woo said...

WAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO

6:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kristiana i'm pretty sure you are aware of this website but you'll definitely find awesome jobs for individuals such as yourself on idealist.org

6:37 am  
Blogger Kristiāna said...

Yeah, idealist.org is most fantastical!!

Thank you whoever you are for reminding me to look there!

Peace.

k

2:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home