Thursday, September 14, 2006

Random

I write this with Aussie love from the computer lab on the fourth floor of Z Block building on the Gardens Point Campus of the Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Great South East region of Queensland, Australia, Oceania, Earth where 65% of the room are girls and the rest are boys, were I can see 3 black guys, one asian girl and one asian boy, a couple of Middle Eastern looking people, many blondes, a pleathora of dress styles (I can see only two people wearing hoodies - one girl and one guy) and there is a girl talking loudly about her Lebanese friends, an assignment she needs to finish and her hair... behind a girl facing me but not looking at me whose glasses make her eyes look HUGE and next to her is a guy looking at her computer screen but pretending that he isn't......

I can see two people playing with the cell phones and the big eye girl is now listening to music....

I am sitting next to a pretty girl wearing a little too much makeup and heart shaped earings, she is doing banking on the computer next to me. On the other side is a guy doing a job search, he has quite striking facial features but is wearing too much gel and he just sneezed...

From were I sit looking at the computer screen I see my two hands and "Ishmael" a GREAT book I am reading by Daniel Quinn. On my left wrist is a bracelet from Vietnam that my dad gave me two days ago, on my ring finger is a silver band that I wear identical to Claudia. On my right wrist is a yellow band from Scotland that says "be the change", a silver bracelet from Lena that says "Starshine" and a little embroided bracelet from Vietnam that adds to the 'I'm such a world travellor, look how many bracelets and items of jewelry I wear from all over the world because I have been SOO many places and am SOO international". Ha!

Random. My world right now.

Sorry that was so long and abstract... Oh the guy that was looking at the computer screen of the big eyed girl has moved and I didn't notice.... he looks peeved, maybe his computer died...

Kristiana

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey,
I have no idea how I found your blog, but when I did, it was absolutely amazing. You are my idol now. All that charity work and all your adventures - it's amazing - you are what I have always wanted to be.
I am currently graduating from high school and I am hoping to be accepted at uni next year. I was involved with Amnesty International for a bit through school and some environmental things as well, but since it's my last year, I had to pause and concentrate on my studies. You really inspired me and I would love to get involved with human rights and just charity ingeneral. I hope I will have that opportunity at uni.
BTW - I was amazed to see that you go by "Be the change in the world you want to see" - my teacher mentioned it to me last year and suggested that I should make it my motto. :)
Keep up the good work and the traveling!!! :)
One day I hope to be able to go to as many places as possible and even do charity work!
I also support every gay and lesbian and bisexual!!! I think they are absolutely awesome people!!!
Anyway... I have been bragging too much - you don't know me either, so probably you are freaking out by now!
As I said - keep the good work up and "Be the change"...

5:19 pm  
Blogger Kristiāna said...

Hello random new comment leaver! Thanks for the message, don't idolise me, just read my blog and enjoy! Oh, and leave more comments, it makes me feel popular!!
;D

Lena - GO STUDY, I don't want to be the excuse you use for failing your exam on Monday!

Love ya guts!

k

4:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home